Exclusive Glass-Stone Solutions
OKASTONE is a beautiful combination of two unique materials – glass and stone. In thicknesses ranging from 0.6 to 3.0 mm, stone veneer can be laminated directly onto or between glass and used as insulating glass in the façade. In contrast to pure stone, OKASTONE offers the strength and load bearing capacities of constructional glass and is comparatively light as well as weather- and dirt-proof. Various types of stone offer a broad range of colors and structures, allowing for an effective misenscene of nature’s unique creations. Standard size: 2520 x 1400 mm. Larger formats and even curved elements are possible.
Variety of Design and Attractive Aesthetics
- Especially sophisticated, exclusive appearance
- The natural stone product makes every design solution unique
- Six different standard designs available – further types of stone upon demand
- Solutions with especially hard stone types like granite and quartzite are possible
- Stone thickness can be adapted to requirements – stone thicknesses from 0.6 till 3.0 mm
- Curved insulating glass modules possible
- Especially refined solutions through water-jet cut outs
- The stone expresses itself differently depending on its thickness and the Illumination: high transparency
- Long-lasting, maintanance-free and easy to clean
- Fully recyclable
- Embedding in a Multifunctional Module (MFM) is possible
- The energy balance of the building can be significantly improved by combining OKALUX HPI
- In contrast to pure stone, OKASTONE offers the strength and load bearing capacities of constructional glass and ist comparatively light.
Wählbare Standard-Designs * Statuario Venato * Hadrian * Golden Macaubas * Azul Macaubas * Antique Brown * Laponia
- Stone thickness: 0.6 to 3.0 mm
- Standard dimensions: 2,520 x 1,400 mm
- The actual Ug-values, g-values and light transmission of a particular OKASTONE product depend on the type of stone veneer and thickness as well as the product type, which in essence involves the coating, glass type and thickness.