Variety of Design Possibilities in Combination with Accessibility for Maintenance
With the LEDs integrated in OKALUX glazing we can create fascinating light accents and different moods in nearly every color. The design possibilities for architects and interior designers are nearly unlimited. Light can be dispersed evenly over the entire area of glass or even upgraded in the form of graphic elements. Glazing with integrated LEDs can be used as partition walls, dividing walls, signage, advertizing areas or directly as illuminating elements.
As an added option, LEDs can be installed outside of the cavities, for example in the frame system. In this case, the LEDs transmit the light over the edge of the glass into the laminated pane. This ensures easy accessibility for maintenance.
Variety of Applications and High Design Standard
- Variety of applications in exterior and interior design – e.g. as signage, advertising space, illuminating element, room divider, partition wall
- Business-related concepts of design can be realized consistently (corporate architecture, signage)
- Variable pane geometry
- Fascinating light accents can be set
- Different moods can be effectively implemented in almost every color
- Numerous possibilities of variation through a combination with different other products, for example OKALUX, KAPILUX, OKACOLOR
- Low consumption of electricity and long durability as compared to other light sources
High Degree of Luminosity and Easy Accessibility
- A newly developed printing color ensures enormous luminosity and optimal color rendering
- Easy accessibility through the optional mounting of the LEDs in the frame system
- Maximum dimensions: 3,000 mm x 1,500 mm, larger sizes available upon request